Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The New Year 2012!

After some CRAZY and incredibly BUSY holidays, 2012 is finally here! I turned 21 on January 3, and I think I'm going through some serious changes.  This is definitely a milestone year for my life I think.  I'm moving out of my apartment and into a house at the end of next month and am SO excited! I'll be back in my high school town of WJ and never thought I'd even want to live in a house until I absolutely had to years from now! But I'm very excited :). I saw a lot of family this past year and the start of this year that I also haven't seen for a couple years and it's helped with some of the changes I think I'm going through.  It was amazing to see them.  Anyways, I'll try and update this more often but since it's the year of the maybe "Apocalypse" I may be busy getting ready for that lol! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment